Children of God often suffer some form of adversary, oppression, misfortune, etc. This can include illness, recurring financial difficulty, recurring relationship issues, infertility and even recurring deaths in the family, etc. But these misfortunes are not normal for children of God – the Bible teaches us that God came to give life in abundance (John 10:10). The origin of a curse, according to the Bible, is rooted in sin and these misfortunes can also be attributed to a curse that needs to be broken, whether in the generational bloodline, curse words that have been spoken or cursed objects in your home. Join us for this life changing teaching where all these bondage’s can be broken through Christ.
Topics of Discussion
- What is the source of a curse?
- What type of curses can one get?
- Remove curses and objects in my home
- Signs and symbols that give the enemy legal right in my home
- Breaking generational curses
- Understand the spirit realm
- Word curses
- Symptoms that show you are under a curse