Meet Pastor Gideon
Pastor Gideon Niemandt is the founder of Soldiers 4 Christ Ministry since 2014. He is married to (soon to be a pastor) Era, and he has completed his Bachelor, Honours in Prophetic and ministry through Team Impact Christian University. He was ordained as a pastor by Marius Higgens Ministries and is registered by ACRP, which is a governmental protection body for pastors as a General Religious Practitioner.
Today, Pastor Gideon and his wife are in fulltime ministry together with 5 other Directors where they are equipping the body of Christ with tools and knowledge about Christ and how to stand in victory over the enemy.
They specialize in working on a spiritual level with people that are suffering from the effects of trauma, that can cause a broken spirit, breaking of bloodline curses, ungodly soul ties, breaking of contracts with the enemy that can cause demonic activity, etc. All ministry and courses are giving glory to Christ, our Messiah, as through Him only, bondages with the enemy is broken.
PASTOR GIDEON’S BACKGROUND
God uses broken people to do big things… Pastor Gideon has lived and tasted the hard side of life, having lived a life where he was exposed to the schemes of satan, trauma, and abuse, he knew well and the list is endless. But God’s grace is so good, and His timing is always perfect. He specializes in using broken people to do great things. After having a personal encounter with the King of Kings, Gideon’s life has forever been changed. The love of Christ and forgives is so overwhelming that he is now working in full-time ministry, doing what Yeshua Hammasiah did when he was on earth. To minister to the brokenhearted, to uplift set free those who are in bondage or suffer under the affliction of the enemy and to proclaim the goodness and forgiveness of our Lord and savior to receive everlasting life.
Isaiah 61;1 “The spirit of the Lord is upon me because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted. To proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners.”
Yes, it is true, those who turn away from the enemy’s camp, to receive Christ and their newfound faith, becomes a target for the enemy. Especially if you expose satan for who he really is. The enemy does not want God’s children to learn his tactics so that they can stand in victory in Christ Jesus. Satan will do anything to accomplish his mission to stop the gospel of Christ Jesus to be spread as this is a spiritual war. We can see that message right through the bible when we look at all the prophets and followers of Christ that was persecuted and imprisoned many times like Elijah, John the Baptist, Stephanus, Jeremiah, Isiah, only to mention a few.
We can see how Gideon has also carried that burden for years, after having numerous attacks on his life, sometimes physical and sometimes spiritual. Satan will even go as far as to use people to discredit those who spread the gospel, one of the oldest tricks of satan. But our God is faithful … and His word is true when it says:
- Isiah 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
- Luke 10:19 “I have given you the authority on trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, nothing will harm you.”
- John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Isiah 59:1 “Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear.”
So all the glory to our Heavenly Father for His faithfulness. Every attack is just a steppingstone for another amazing testimony of His goodness. What is a test without a testimony? And, how can we be conquerors if there is nothing to fight for. Persecution is a reality today if we look at the Bible, satan used people in high authorities, like the Pharisees and Sadducee’s to persecute the Jews and those who were following the true teaching of Jesus Christ.
- 1 Peter 4:12 “Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trail when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.
- Matthew 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.”
- Acts 5:41 “So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name.”
- 1 Peter 3:14 “But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed and do not fear their intimidation and do not be troubled.”
- 1 Peter 4:16 “But if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.”
- 1 Peter 5:10 “After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory in Christ will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.”
- Matthew 10:22 “You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:10 “Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake, for when I am weak, then He is strong.”
- Mark 3:22 – 23 “A Kingdom cannot stand against itself”
- Mark 3:22-23 “And the scribes that came down from Jerusalem said; He has Beelzebub, and by the ruler of the demons he cast out demons. So He called them to Himself and said to them parables: How can satan cast out satan. If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end”.
We want to give glory to Abba Father for always making a way for his servants to continue to proclaim the gospel and for providing and meeting all our needs according to His glorious riches.
Pastor Gideon Niemandt & Team