Meet Pastor Gideon
He grew up in the enemy camp, believing for 30 years that satanism and the world of power is the one true god. But just as God had a reason for Moses growing up in the enemy camp so that He could use Moses to help set God’s people free from captivity in Egypt, so did God have a higher calling for Pastor Gideon Niemandt.
Throughout his experiences in the spirit world and after the major turning point in his life when he came face to face with Christ Jesus, he turned his life from satanist to a saint for God. His passion is to spread the love, forgiveness and the salvation he received from Christ and to help those who are bound by satan’s chains and lies, to also receive God’s forgiveness, deliverance and restoration according to:
- Isaiah 61;1 “The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted. To proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners.”
Yes it is true, once you turn from satanism, your life is forever in danger, satan wants to silence you, because you know too much. He does not want God’s children to learn his tactics so that they can stand in victory over the enemy in Christ Jesus. Satan will do anything to accomplish his mission to stop the gospel of Christ Jesus to be spread.
We can see how Gideon has carried that burden for years, but our God is faithful … whether the attack of satan is using people, whether it is an attack on his life, finances or court cases, our God has the final say and His hand is never too short to help. The word of God says in:
- Isiah 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
- Luke 10:19 “I have given you the authority on trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, nothing will harm you.”
- John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Isiah 59:1 “Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear.”
So all the glory to our Heavenly Father for His faithfulness. Every attack is just a stepping stone for another amazing testimony of His goodness. What is a test without a testimony? And, how can we be conquerors if there is nothing to fight for. Persecution is a reality today, if we look at the Bible, satan used people in high authorities, like the Pharisees and Sadducee’s to persecute the Jews and those who were following the true teaching of Jesus Christ.
Innocent Jews were killed, assaulted and their homes were burnt in an attempt to stop them from following Peter and John’s teachings and to stop them from being baptized. And so were all God’s prophets also persecuted and many times imprisoned, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, only to mention a few. As the word of God says in:
- 1 Peter 4:12 “Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trail when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.
- Matthew 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.”
- Acts 5:41 “So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name.”
- 1 Peter 3:14 “But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed and do not fear their intimidation and do not be troubled.”
- 1 Peter 4:16 “But if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.”
- 1 Peter 5:10 “After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory in Christ will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.”
- Matthew 10:22 “You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:10 “Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake, for when I am weak, then He is strong.”
- Mark 3:22 – 23 “A Kingdom cannot stand against itself”
- Mark 3:22-23 “And the scribes that came down from Jerusalem said; He has Beelzebub, and by the ruler of the demons he cast out demons. So He called them to himself and said to them parables: How can satan cast out satan. If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end”.
We want to give glory to Abba Father who has always provided in our everyday needs and more. Every day we experience His wonderful hand of miracles, breakthroughs, His angels presence and what a privilege to be part of that. We invite you to enjoy a journey of breakthroughs, victory, deliverance and restoration in Christ Jesus.
Pastor Gideon Niemandt & Team